Sample gluten-free products at the Nourished Festival
“From comfort foods to healthy lifestyle options, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store.” -Jen Cafferty, Founder and CEO
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (PRWEB)
May 10, 2019
Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festival, formerly The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo, is returning to the Schaumburg Convention Center June 1-2 with expanded offerings to better accommodate the most popular food lifestyles. In addition to the existing Gluten-Free and Nut-Free zones, Paleo, Keto, and Plant-Based products will bring variety and educational opportunities to everyone living a gluten-free lifestyle. As in the past, all products at the festival will be gluten free.
At the Nourished Festival, attendees will have one-on-one moments with over 150 brands exhibiting the best products for food sensitivities, food allergies and modified diets. The festival also provides the opportunity to sample and purchase products, meet founders, receive coupons and attend free educational presentations hosted by industry-respected speakers.
While all products at the Festival are gluten free, many exhibitors will also showcase products free from the top eight allergens. Managed by The Nourished Group and presented by Enjoy Life Foods, this event is family friendly and ideal for anyone following a specialty diet lifestyle.
“Our festivals nourish the needs of the entire food community – whether its those with celiac disease, autism, autoimmune or inflammatory conditions or those committed to living a healthy lifestyle,” says Nourished Festival founder, Jen Cafferty. “With comfort foods like pizza and baked goods to healthy lifestyle options like protein bars and probiotic drinks, this festival truly offers something for everyone. An event of this scale being accessible to the general public is a rare and exciting way to explore new options and sample products before buying them in store.”
A sample of this year’s exhibitors includes:
- Kiki’s Gluten Free Foods, a local Chicago area company, will be sampling and selling their gluten-free Deep Dish & Pub-Style Pizzas, Artisan Ravioli, Pita Breads, Desserts, Dry Mixes & more! Kiki’s has won several national awards for exceptional taste and texture of their innovative gluten-free products.
- SIMplistIC Treats, owned by two local chocolatiers, will be at booth #604. This chocolate company will provide samples and sell gift boxes of their gourmet dark chocolate truffles that are gluten-free, plant-based and have no refined or alcohol sugars.
- Sweet Ali’s Gluten Free Bakery, located in Hinsdale & Glenview, is a certified gluten-free bakery offering a variety of delectable sweet, savory, and special occasion baked goods. Sweet Ali’s also offers dairy-free, vegan and other allergen-free options. Visit them at booth #406.
- Isola Imports, an authentic Italian family-owned importer, will be presenting and sampling their unique gluten-free Fresh Italian Gnocchi and Organic Balsamic Creams. Don’t miss the tastings!
- Prevail Jerky, a local uniquely different beef jerky company, will be sampling all four flavors of their jerky at booth #602. This proud Paleo & Keto Certified, Soy Free, Cane Sugar Free and Certified Gluten Free jerky is packed with flavor, smoked to perfection and leaves you craving more! Prevail is made for ingredient conscious snackers of all kinds, and their philosophy is simple: Never settle, always Prevail.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. A one-day ticket is $15 for adults and $5 for children at the door.
For more information, visit https://nourishedfestival.com/. To schedule an interview or to inquire about a press pass, contact Laura Gruninger at 847-284-9997 or laura(at)nourished(dot)group.
About Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festivals
Managed by The Nourished Group, formerly The Gluten Free Media Group, Nourished: The Gluten Free, Allergy & Specialty Diet Festivals are the largest and fastest growing specialty diet consumer events in the United States. Started in 2007, the events have expanded from one to ten cities throughout the country. The festivals cater to anyone looking to lead a healthier lifestyle or those who follow a modified diet due to food sensitivities, allergies or intolerances. Offerings including Paleo, Keto, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free products. The events provide opportunities for attendees to sample and purchase new products, receive coupons, meet with brand ambassadors and attend educational classes with industry experts. For more information, visit their website or find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.